1.28.2008

"Yes, shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies."


So, I have undertaken a new task. I am endevoring to keep a houseplant alive. For those of you who know me, you know that this is a difficult task as I am generally known as the angel of death when it comes to plants. For pete's sake, I've even killed a cactus. Do you know the talent it takes to kill a cactus?!

This is a baby spider plant. And before you say it, yes... I do own something now that has the name 'spider' in it, but I try to ignore that fact. I got Sam (that's what I've named him) from the kids in the school located in our building. They, with the help of their teacher replanted the sprouts off the spider plant in their classroom and sold them to the Howard Center employees. I thought it would be cool to have one of these little guys so that, if I don't end up killing it, I can take a little piece of this place with me when I leave.
So, this is Sam, everyone say hi and pray for him...

No comments: