2.18.2008

"Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues."

OK, I know it's been a while sense I've updated, but I'm having some internet issues... as in I don't have any. But, do not fear, I have found a temporary solution in a nifty little place called Radio Bean. It's a cute little coffee bar that has free wifi (though they do ask for a donation which I gladly give).

The unfortunate thing is that it is open mike night tonight. The last guy (who thankfully just ended his set) was a really bad imitation of Bob Dylan. Harmonica and everything. Thankfully the new guy is much better.

Well, I'm going to sign off, but just wanted to let ya know that I didn't drop off the coast of New England...

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Glad to know you aren't out there swimm'n in the great deep blue!!

Alyson said...

Hey, just so you know, if you sent those papers already, I haven't received them yet. If you haven't sent them then never mind. :-)

KimC said...

Look! I finally remember to bookmark your blog! Whooo Hooo!