3.28.2008

"It's okay. I wouldn't remember me either."

Hi guys!!!

Not that I expect anyone to still be around and reading this, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm back online and posting again. A lot has happened in the past two months or so, and I'll try to fill you in on the major happenings in the next few days, but this post is just to give a small, hopefully brief, explanation of why I, all of a sudden, went AWOL.

So, what's happened? Why have I been gone for so long you may ask... well, I'll tell ya :P A while back, 2 months ago I believe, we lost internet service at the house. I was told that there was a logical reason and that the problem would work itself out soon. Well soon turned into months. Meanwhile, one of my roommates, Valerie, her sister moved in with us making the count in the house 5. That's a lot of people in a house that size.

The tension had been building for a while in the house, and I was just trying to keep my head down and stay out of the line of fire, but that was difficult. Then one night, at 1 in the morning there was screaming, yelling, cursing and slamming of doors going on and I had to be up early the next morning. The battle royal had begun. So, when I could, I started looking for a new place to live. I would swing by the library on my way home from work, or go to a little cafe down on church street that offered free wireless internet. I don't even want to think about how much tea I've drank in the last two months... I think I probably own a good percentage of a tea leaf farm somewhere.

Anyway, to make a very (and I mean very) long story short, I've moved! I'm in my new house now just trying to get settled in. It's a great place, and so much more laid back and welcoming than the other place. There is a good feeling here, I don't feel like a guest anymore. It's in a very cozy neighborhood... right across from the air national guard. I can sit in my bedroom and watch F-16s (I think that is what they are) take off all evening. Luckily they don't fly after a certain time, either that or I'm a more sound sleeper than I thought I was. I'll get some pictures up of the new place tomorrow, but for now... I think I'm going to go cook some dinner, I think something with onions sounds right tasty.

Oh, but before I go... the new address is as follows:
9 Country Club Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403

Oh! and one more thing... we have a pool, and a hot tub! How cool is that!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Hey girl - look I am in Florida and I am STILL reading :-)
Glad things are going better for you now and that you have a good place to stay.
I will put up some pictures of our trip when I get home next week. Take care and I will talk to you later.