12.11.2007

Who's like us... damn few!


Isn't that sign just perfect! We found that in one of the subways and I had to get my picture taken with it :P

So, because I was driving for the majority of the time we were there, I didn't get a lot of my own pictures except for when we were in New York City and while we were waiting in the airport for the plane (yeah... forgot to tell you about that) Click here to go to my photobucket page to see all my pics from this trip. I now present you with my favorites... oh, and as always, if you click on the picture, you can see it in a larger format:


This was a big booboo on someones part. The CNN screen in the middle of Times Square had a major malfunction. Oops!


Chocolate Capital U.S.A.! and Mickey


Um...Iva, I don't think that's how it works. The trains come and go on a schedule. Chances are you'll lose that arm if you stick it out in front of a train.


Watch out for that dinosaur Iva! Actually, this is in the middle of Toys R Us in Times Square. Even if you don't have kids, this toy store is something everyone should see!


We had every intention of going to see this while we were here, but with the Broadaway strike, tickets were pretty much sold out :(



So, the last part of my story... The girls from Canada had to leave to go back home on Monday morning, so we get up and get ready and I start packing everything into my car. Remember, I'm the only one who has a car there (Sandy wasn't available) and I have a very small VW Beetle. So, I start packing thinking, there is no way that we are going to fit all this stuff and people into this car! Somehow though, we got 4 people and all their luggage packed in. I don't think my car has ever been so full. I still don't know how we did it. You should have seen us getting out at the airport. It was like at a circus when all the clowns come pouring out of the car. All of the next photos are ones of us packed in, and while we were waiting for the plane at the airport (there were massive delays!)


No comments: